In addition, this agreement applies to all uses of this site by users.By accessing or using this site, you are deemed to have agreed to and will comply with these Terms.
In addition, the content of this agreement can be changed without prior notice when the Company deems it necessary.Please be forewarned.In addition, when using this site, please periodically check this page for the latest content of this agreement.
- About service
In order to use this site, it is necessary to access the web, but the user shall prepare the necessary equipment, software, communication means, etc. at his own expense and responsibility, and connect and operate it appropriately.
In addition, although this site provides information about our company, various services may be added, changed, or deleted in the future.
In addition, we do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the services provided by this site and accompanying services.In addition, the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages to users caused by the uncertainty of the services provided by this site, service suspension, etc.See "Disclaimer" for details.
- Handling of Personal Information
- Personal information such as Internet domain names, IP addresses, names, e-mail addresses, addresses, and telephone numbers obtained from users when using this site will be handled in accordance with the "Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection" separately established.
- Intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights
- The copyrights and other rights of the information posted on this site belong to our company, or are used based on a license or other legitimate authority.Users may only use the information for private purposes.Unauthorized use (including duplication, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) beyond the scope permitted by law, such as private use, without prior permission from the Company is prohibited.
- Prohibited matter
The Company and this site prohibit users from performing the following acts.
- Acts that cause damage to the Company or a third party, or acts that may cause damage
- Acts that infringe, or may infringe, the property, reputation, privacy, etc. of the Company or a third party
- Acts that violate or may be offensive to public order and morals
- Acts of making false declarations or notifications, such as registering someone else's email address
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Acts of unilaterally sending spam, e-mail magazines, etc.
- Other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that are likely to do so
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
In addition, the user agrees that the Company and this site may claim damages against the user if the above is violated.
In operating this site, the Company shall be exempt from any liability for the matters specified in the items below.Users of this site are deemed to have accepted the contents of this disclaimer.Please note.
- We carefully create and manage all information posted on this site, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.For example, there is a possibility that the posted information may be delayed, or misleading typographical errors or incorrect images may be included, but we shall not be responsible for any damages caused at that time.
- We may suspend or discontinue the operation of this site, or change all or part of the information posted on this site without prior notice.In addition, regardless of the reason, the Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by users or third parties due to delays or interruptions in the provision of services on this site.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the information, etc. obtained by the user through the use of this site.
- In the event that a user causes damage to a third party through the use of this site, the Company shall resolve the matter at the user's own expense and responsibility, and the Company shall bear no responsibility. Shall not.
- We will manage the personal information that users enter and send when using this site safely and strictly, but we cannot guarantee the prevention of leakage, falsification, etc. of personal information and corporate information.
- The Company takes strict measures against virus infections caused by e-mails sent from the Company regarding this site, but does not make any guarantees regarding computer virus damage caused by e-mails sent from the Company.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by third-party websites (hereinafter referred to as "link sites") described on this site.
- We do not take any responsibility for damages caused by transactions using false facts and personal information.
- About the links
Requests and precautions when linking
The Company does not guarantee the reliability, legality, copyright permission, accuracy, etc. of information on linked sites linked from this site.In addition, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the content of the linked site or the use of the linked site.
In principle, links to this site are free as long as they meet certain conditions, such as not being used for commercial purposes and not using frames or other methods to obscure the content of this site.
- Sites that refuse links
- When accessing this site, collecting fees such as usage fees from users, requesting the input of unnecessary personal information, posting illegal content (including content that may be illegal), or illegal activities ( Sites that are offensive to public order and morals (including sites that are deemed to be offensive to public order and morals), or that slander or defame our company. We may refuse the link itself if there is a risk of harming our business or credibility.
- About viewing environment
In order to use this site more safely and comfortably, we recommend the latest versions of the following browsers (excluding preview versions, beta versions, etc.).
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
In addition, pages on this site are displayed using CSS.Due to differences in specifications depending on the browser, the display may be partially distorted.In addition, even under the recommended browsing environment, some display problems and some functions may not be available depending on the combination of browser, OS, plug-in, etc.Please be forewarned.
- Governing Law, Agreed Jurisdiction
The use of this site and the validity, interpretation, application, etc. of establishment, effectiveness, performance, etc. of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for all disputes between the Company and users or third parties regarding this site.
- Special provisions may be set out separately under these Terms.In the event that there is a provision that conflicts with these Terms on the page explaining each service on this site, the provision described on the page explaining each service shall apply.